- We want to activate the Mt Gravatt Community.
- We want people to be able to network, connect and refer freely across our suburbs.
- We want people to educate others about how to be involved.
- We want people who are passionate about social isolation and who want to connect vulnerable people into groups.
So what does it take to be a Mt Gravatt Ambassador?
It’s essentially talking with people and connecting them
This could look like:
- Going to your local GP or your local pharmacy and sharing with them what we are doing
- Talking to your local community group and asking them if there are people that they know who would appreciate some support
- Door knocking your neighbours getting to know them and asking them if they would be interested in joining a local group
- Speaking with local shops, handing them flyers or putting up posters.
- There might be a local church or library outside our network you could speak with. Maybe somewhere where the kids or grandkids go to school.
- Attending local Mt Gravatt Marketta and setting up a stall or talk to others who are doing some shopping
- Recruiting more ambassadors. We want more people to get involved and this will involve recruiting more people